Starting a business in New Zealand
Citizens Advice Bureau Central Wellington
Citizens Advice Bureau provides free and confidential advice to new migrants. They take the time to listen to you and equip you with the information, options and support that fit your needs.
CAB Wellington Central will hold a free information session for newcomers on starting a business in New Zealand.
The session will include:
- business mentoring services available in Wellington
- business information services available in Wellington
- information about the practical issues of starting a business:
- choosing a business structure
- taking the first steps
- James Sauaga from Business Mentors Wellington
- Marilyn Domney, a Business Information Specialist from Wellington City Council
- Eric Janse van Rensburg (MInistry of Business, Innovation & Employment - MBIE)
Refreshments will be provided.
For more information:
- call CAB Wellington Central office on (04) 472 2466, or
- email email@example.com
Need some extra help or advice?
Immigration New Zealand has an information service for new migrants to help them settle and work in New Zealand. You can call or email us, or visit one of 30 Citizen Advice Bureau's around the country.